5:30pm | MSO Cellist Peter Thomas/The Myles and Amanda Jazz Ensemble
Time & Location
About The Event
Front of Stage: Reserved Front Row/Dead Center
Premium: Reserved Premier Location
General Admission: Best Available (First Come, First Served)
**PRICE IS PER CAR**
Originally from Mequon, Wisconsin, Myles Hayes studied vocal performance at Texas Christian University . Beginning his career performing in venues throughout the Midwest, Myles focused on such influences as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darren, Tony Bennett and Nat King Cole. He recorded his first album entitled “Empty Tables” in 2005 and his second album entitled “Night & Day” in 2007, both produced by Jordan Richardson at Fort Worth Sound (formerly First Street Audio). Now based in Chicago , he can be found singing weekly at The Ritz Carlton Chicago, The Chicago Firehouse on Michigan Avenue , and Pete Miller’s of Evanston. He performs regularly at The Horseshoe Casino, at Blu atop The Pfister Hotel of Milwaukee, and he is also regularly featured as the pre-game entertainment, or performing the National Anthem, for the Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Bulls, White Sox and Cubs. Myles regularly provides entertainment for private and corporate events working side by side with many incredible musicians and entertainers, from such current talent as Typhanie Monique, Grace Weber, or Jennifer Hall to opening for such legends as regular Tonight Show Comedian Tom Dreesen. Myles has also been seen performing live on TMJ4's Milwaukee's 'The Morning Blend' - http://www.myleshayesmusic.com
· If a cancellation occurs prior to an event starting, guests can receive a refund if they desire, or can accept credit for a future movie night or concert event if any tickets are still available.
· If a concert or movie begins and is ultimately shortened due to weather, refunds will not be offered.
- Sold OutFront of Stage$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Premium$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- General Admission$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0