7:45pm | Music & Movie: MSO Cellist Peter Thomas/Toy Story 4
Time & Location
About The Event
Front of Stage: Reserved Front Row/Dead Center
Premium: Reserved Premier Location
General Admission: Best Available (First Come, First Served)
**PRICE IS PER CAR**
Peter J. Thomas: Peter J Thomas has been a member of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra since 2008 and has performed around the world as a multi-genre soloist, clinician, educator, and chamber musician with the award winning classical cross-over indie-rock band, I’m Not A Pilot. Having toured the Midwest performing as a four-piece band (and also in collaboration with youth orchestras) at colleges, high schools, performing art centers, music clubs, music festivals, and house concerts. Peter has presented clinics and workshops across the country through his innovative use of the electric cello and has recorded, arranged, and edited music for numerous artists including 2Cellos and The Piano Guys through Hal Leonard Music. He was the winner of the Wisconsin Area Music Industry’s String Player of the Year award for 2012 and 2015 and has been nominated for the award each year since 2012. https://www.mso.org/about/orchestra/musician_detail/peter-j-thomas/
Toy Story 4: Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the gang embark on a road trip with Bonnie and a new toy named Forky. The adventurous journey turns into an unexpected reunion as Woody's slight detour leads him to his long-lost friend Bo Peep. As Woody and Bo discuss the old days, they soon start to realize that they're worlds apart when it comes to what they want from life as a toy.
· If a cancellation occurs prior to an event starting, guests can receive a refund if they desire, or can accept credit for a future movie night or concert event if any tickets are still available.
· If a concert or movie begins and is ultimately shortened due to weather, refunds will not be offered.
- Sold OutFront of Stage$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Premium$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- General Admission$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0